So, I'm a slacker, I know. I haven't updated this blog in over a month. Sorry! So let's see...
Dallas will be a year old in 4 days! I seriously can't believe it. We're having his birthday party at the park this weekend. I'm really excited! Dallas is progressing really well. He's able to stand on his own without holding onto anything, he's able to walk holding onto his toys with wheels, and his vocabulary is growing everyday. So far he says mamma, dadda, baba (for his bottle), dah (for dog), uh-oh, no, O (for "hello?" on the phone); and he also knows, but can't say, fan and phone. He also loves to try and feed himself. He has a special curved spoon made for babies learning to feed themselves, and he's doing really good with that! He still doesn't have any teeth, but we found out that the longer teeth take to come in, the healthier they should be!
Dallas being silly with his juice.
My first niece was born almost 2 weeks ago and she's beautiful! Her name is Mikayla Anne Sloan and she looks EXACTLY like her dad. She's really strong and healthy! We went over to Chris and Amanda's house on Saturday for a little bit. Amanda is doing really well (except for the sleep deprivation part I'm sure). Mikayla is doing great too! She's eating really well. She has the biggest, prettiest blue eyes. Gorgeous girl!
My second nephew is due in about two months too! I'm the happiest aunt!
Other than that, Brandon and I have been working on getting our landscaping finished. We got the concrete poured last weekend and yesterday we were raking the rocks out of the yard to get ready for the sod and the trees. Hopefully it will be done soon. Since the back of our house is white and doesn't have many windows, we're wanting to use our projector and have movie nights with our friends and family in the back yard. It'll be so much fun, especially after we get our fire pit and we can do s'mores too!
Well that's it for now! Hope everyone had a great February and has a great March!





No comments:
Post a Comment