Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time Flies When You're Havin' Fun!

Life is flying by! Dallas is already 6 1/2 months old! He had his 6 month well check last week and is almost 20 lbs. I honestly can't believe how big he is getting! He's already in a big boy car seat and is sitting up and trying to crawl. He loves being tickled and loves peek-a-boo. I have never heard anything as beautiful as his little giggles. He's eating fruits and veggies like a maniac and is going to start meats soon (maybe tonight). I wish there were a pause button I could push. Before I know it he'll be a teenager and want nothing to do with Brandon or me.


Brandon and I just celebrated our 2nd anniversary yesterday. Brandon's mom was able to watch Dallas for a few hours so we could watch a movie and go out to dinner. We could've stayed out longer, but we missed our little man.


With Halloween coming up, we decided to finally pick out a costume for Dallas. He's going to be Tigger! I wait can't for Halloween and for everyone to see him!


No comments:

Post a Comment