Tuesday, October 12, 2010

7 Months!

So Dallas turned 7 months old yesterday. He's getting so big! He's mastered rolling around and turning himself in different directions, so he can really get anywhere he wants. He's also really good at putting his pacifier in his mouth all on his own.

Yesterday I went into his room after he woke up from a nap and he was on all fours! I was so excited! Then just a couple of hours later during belly time, he crawled! It was only one crawl, but it was a crawl nonetheless!

He also held his bottle for the first time yesterday. I mean, he had held it a little before, but he actually grabbed his bottle and pulled it onto his mouth and drank his bottle all on his own. It's like he realized, hey I'm 7 months old today, I'm a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment