So we're closing in on the end of October. I honestly can't believe it! But that does mean that after Halloween we have Thanksgiving and Christmas coming! I can't wait! This season is by far my favorite time of year. It's finally cold outside (at least in the early mornings and the evenings) so that means lots of cute winter clothes, hot cocoa, sitting by the fire, and my favorite...Christmas music! Is it too early for that? NAH!
So this month, Dallas is getting closer than ever to crawling. I think it's time to start baby-proofing the house! He also knows to say "baba" when he's hungry (his word for bottle). The best is when Brandon will tell Dallas to "say Dada!" and he replies, "Mama". I think it's hilarious, but I don't think Brandon finds it all that funny. I think he's jealous (but shhh, don't tell him I said that).
This last week of October is going to speed by. Brandon has Friday off for Nevada Day, so we'll get a day together! So excited for that! Then on Saturday, our good friend Ali McGhie is going to be photographing our beautiful family. I'm really excited. She's SUPER talented and such a sweet girl! Then Sunday is Halloween! That means getting Dallas all dressed up in his Tigger costume again (he already got to wear it at the Harvest Festival at the school Brandon works at). We're going over to Chris & Amanda's house during the day and then taking Dallas out trick-or-treating at night.
All in all, life is as amazing as ever. I do wish that it would just slow down a bit. Before I know it, we'll be into the new year and then Dallas will be a year old. I'm so grateful for all of my family and friends for they are the ones that make my world go round! <3




No comments:
Post a Comment