So Dallas is feeling MUCH better. After 4 different antibiotics, 6 doctor's office visits, 1 ER visit, and many sleepless nights, I think Dallas is all better. His ear infection seems to be gone. The doctor did see some fluid in his ear even after the infection was gone, so he may have to get tubes in his ears. I hope he doesn't have to! But all in all, Dallas is back to his normal happy self.
This was so funny! Dallas thought it was hilarious to drink out of a regular cup.
I have no idea why he thought it was so funny, but it was great watching him.
He finally crawled yesterday! He's been crawling maybe one or two crawls and then falling over, but now he's a pro! He also LOVES waving bye-bye. He waves at anything even when we're just leaving a room. Bye-bye fan, bye-bye, TV, bye-bye crib. Haha! That kid cracks me up!
We leave for Colorado this Saturday! We're so excited. Dallas hasn't been anywhere too cold yet and hasn't seen snow, so it'll be fun to see how he reacts. This will also be his first time on a plane, so hopefully we're not that cliche family with the screaming baby that everyone secretly wishes didn't exist.
This may be the last time I post anything before Christmas, so I hope everyone has the best time and that you get to spend it with those you love! Merry Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment