Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!!!

A couple of weeks ago Brandon and I went to Vegas Baby Ultrasound to find out the gender of the peanut and we're having a GIRL!!!! At first I was a little bummed only because I knew Brandon really wanted another boy. But Brandon is really really happy about having a girl so now I am too! I actually secretly wanted one all along. I thought it would be nice to have a little brother for Dallas, but at the same time I wanted a daughter so bad. Now I got one of each! Perfect! Her name is going to be Aurora Rachelle. She's going to be my little princess, just like Sleeping Beauty, which happens to be my favorite Disney princess. We really couldn't be any happier.

I think I'm showing a little more, but I'm still at the stage where I question whether I just look fat or pregnant. Everyday I have to ask Brandon the same question: "Do I look pregnant in this?" I don't know that I have felt her move yet. If so, it's so light and infrequent that it's hard to be sure. Hopefully soon I can start to feel her move on a regular basis so that I can start to actally feel pregnant.

Dallas loves to point at my stomach and say "sister" and "Rory". I know he'll be a great big brother. I love that they are going to be so close in age. I've always wanted to be a young mom so that I'll have the energy to play with my kids and to have them close together. I just love it!

I really appreciate everyone's love and support. There are a few people that have been negative and I just hope that they come around soon. Aurora is an absolute blessing and deserves nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment